CNC Programmer / Setter / Operator Somerset Vacancy
COMPETITIVE - Somerset,
Role: CNC Setters, Operators and Programmers
Salary: £11-17ph dependant on shift and experience.
One of the leading high precision sub-contract engineering company based in Somerset with a wealth of experience within Automotive, MOD, Oil & Gas industries. Due to continual growth and investment my client is looking for a minimum of five CNC Setters, Operators and Programmers.
Working in the machine shop, the CNC Machinist is responsible for:
- Programming, setting and operating a variety CNC machinery.
- Multi-Tasking machines such as turning, milling, XYZ, grinding and manual machinery.
- Work on all operations associated with the manufacture of high integrity components.
- Interpret complex engineering drawings.
- Use both metric and imperial measuring equipment.
- Ideally be an apprentice-trained CNC Machinist or equivalent.
- Experience producing parts with turning, milling and XYZ.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Knowledge and experience with Mazatrol, Fanuc, Siemens or Heidenhain controls.
- Various shifts available; Day, Double Days and Permanent Late Shift.
- £11 – 17ph depending on experience and shift.
- 28 days holiday.
- Company profit sharing scheme
- Reduced price gym membership
- Free corporate golf membership
- Child care vouchers
If you are interested in the CNC Machinist position and think you are the right fit please APPLY NOW and we will be in touch. or call us on 020 8004 1000.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.00 to £17.00 /hour
This job was added on 14 Nov 2018 and the closing date for this job is 16 Dec 2018.