CNC Setter / Operator Vacancy
COMPETITIVE - Nottingham, East Midlands
Role: CNC Setter, Operator
Salary: £12ph + Shift Allowance
One of the leading high precision sub-contract manufacturing companies based in Nottingham with a wealth of experience within MOD, Aerospace, Oil & Gas industries.
Working in the machine shop, the CNC Setter, Operator is responsible for:
- Set and operate multiple CNC Machines including basic programming knowledge.
- Work on all operations associated with the manufacture of high integrity components.
- Interpret complex engineering drawings.
- Use both metric and imperial measuring equipment.
- Ideally be an apprentice-trained CNC Machinist or equivalent with a background of precision engineering.
- Experience producing parts with a minimum of 3 axis machinery.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Experience with Haas, Mazak and Fanuc controls.
- £12ph + Shift Allowance
- Days and Nights
- 33 days holiday.
- Website portal for discounted retailers.
If you are interested in the CNC Setter, Operator position and think you are the right fit please apply as soon as possible.
This job was added on 20 Nov 2018 and the closing date for this job is 01 Jan 2019.