Design Engineer Vacancy
COMPETITIVE - Chesterfield, East Midlands
Role: Design Engineer
Salary: £25-35,000 dependant on experience
Award winning manufacturer involved in the design, production and installation of purpose-built machinery. The successful candidate will work within a specialist team and support a wide variety of unique and high-quality projects.
- Produce innovative design solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Develop suitable manufacturing drawings for fabrication and machining.
- Carry out stress analysis including hand calculations.
- Full cost designs and produce a bill of materials.
- Offer project support in terms of collating and presenting documentation.
- Work alongside the production team to ensure a successful delivery.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant engineering discipline or can demonstrate hands on experience.
- Knowledge and experience with fabrication and manufacturing drawings.
- Working knowledge and understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics, electromechanical and automation equipment.
- Previous experience of using Autodesk Inventor is preferred however, other 3D CAD packages will be considered.
- Salary ranges from £25,000 to £35,000 dependant on experience.
- Excellent training and career development prospects.
If you are interested in the Design Engineer position and think you are the right fit please apply as soon as possible.
This job was added on 16 Nov 2018 and the closing date for this job is 23 Dec 2018.