Production Manager Vacancy
COMPETITIVE - Teddington, South West London
Role: Production Manager
Location: Kingston Upon Thames
Salary: £40 – 50K
One of the leading high precision sub-contract manufacturing companies based in Teddington with a wealth of experience within Defence, Aerospace and Energy industries.
Working within a busy production environment the Production Manager is responsible for:
- Develop, manage and monitor the production processes to maximise productivity to ensure orders are produced efficiently and cost effectively, in order to meet the customer demand.
- Actively improve on-site communications, through team briefs, presentations, staff meetings and notices etc.
- Managing and maintaining QMS as well as preparing for internal and external quality audits.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure appropriate level of stock for production targets.
- Ideally be an apprentice-trained CNC Machinist or equivalent with a background of precision engineering.
- With a minimum of five years’ production operations experience the ideal candidate must have experience with CNC Machinery and quality control.
- Experience with Haas and Fanuc controls.
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
- Dependant on experience my client can offer a salary in range of £40,000 – 50,000.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and build, shape and grow the team.
- Pension Scheme
If you are interested in the Production Manager position and think you are the right fit please apply as soon as possible or get in contact for more information on 0208 004 1000
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year
This job was added on 27 Nov 2018 and the closing date for this job is 01 Jan 2019.