Production Supervisor (CNC) Vacancy
COMPETITIVE - Nottingham, East Midlands
Role: Production Supervisor (CNC)
Salary: £28,000 – 33,000
Shift: Days & Nights
One of the leading high precision sub-contract manufacturing companies based in Nottingham with a wealth of experience within MOD, Aerospace, Oil & Gas industries.
Working in the machine shop, the Production Supervisor is responsible for:
- Supervision of all staff within the manufacturing area, from time and attendance, discipline and performance management.
- Lead staff to ensure the team meets business critical deadlines and targets.
- Maintain work flows by monitoring progress, overseeing staff and resources.
- Identify, recommend and propose initiatives for improvement that will reduce cost and maximise efficiency.
- Provide technical support and create standard operating procedures.
- Ideally be an apprentice-trained CNC Machinist or equivalent with a background of precision engineering.
- Experience producing parts with turning, milling and XYZ.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Previous experience in a team leader/ supervisory role.
- £28,000 – 33,000 depending on experience
- Days and Nights
- 33 days holiday.
- Website portal for discounted retailers.
If you are interested in the Production Supervisor (CNC) position and think you are the right fit please apply as soon as possible.
This job was added on 20 Nov 2018 and the closing date for this job is 01 Jan 2019.